• 10 egg yolks
• Peel of 6 Lemons
• 1½ cup lemon juice
• 6 cans condensed milk
• Yu-zu juice
1. Prepare the mold with the graham crust and preheat the oven at 350ºF .
2. Pour the condensed milk into a machine blender. Set the machine with a mixing paddle and run it in to a slow velocity. Add the egg yolk 1 by 1, then add the lime juice and keep mixing thoroughly.
3. Set 2 mold with the crust ready and pour the mixture
4. Bake at 350º F for 15 minutes.
• 2 ½ pounds graham cookie
• 4 ½ oz sugar
• 1 pound butter (melted Room temperature)
1. Mix the ingredients by hand until it has a moistconsistency. (The consistency has to be firm but not wet).